martedì 28 novembre 2017

Ricordando Mark Strand, In the Afterlife, Nell' aldilà, trad. A. Panciroli



Ricordando Mark Strand




MARK STRAND
di John Dubrow,  Oil on linen, 50 x 40 inches.







In the Afterlife by Mark Strand


She stood beside me for years, or was it a moment? I cannot remember. Maybe I loved her, maybe I didn’t. There was a house, and then no house. There were trees, but none remain. When no one remembers, what is there? You, whose moments are gone, who drift like smoke in the afterlife, tell me something, tell me anything.



Nell' Aldilà   (traduzione A.Panciroli)




Lei rimase accanto a me per anni, o fu per un momento? Non riesco a ricordare. Forse l' ho amata, o forse no. C'era una casa, e poi non ci fu più. C' erano alberi, ma non ne rimane nessuno. Quando nessuno ricorda, cosa rimane? Tu,  i cui momenti sono  scomparsi, che sei trasportato come fumo nell' aldilà, dimmi qualcosa, dimmi qualsiasi cosa.

Nessun commento :

Posta un commento